- Model No.: LL-H1000W
- Equivalent: 2000W High Pressure Sodium Lamp
- LED Light Source: CREE LED
- LED Luminous Efficiency: >130 lm/w (350mA/3V CREE XPE-R3 CW)
- Lamp Total Power: 1000W
- Power Efficiency: > 95% ( TAIWAN MEAN WELL LED Driver UL/CB/PSE)
- Lamp Rated Luminous Flux (LED): > 100000lm
- Lamp Rated Luminous Efficiency: > 100 lm/w
- Color Rendering Index(CRI): Ra>70 (upgradeable to Ra90）
- Color Temperature: Cool white: 5700K-7000K
- Pure white: 4000-4500K
- Warm white: 2600-3700K
- Beam Angle: 90°*50°, 90°*10°
- Light Distribution Curve(Beam Pattern): Asymmetric/ Rectangular Beam
- Input Voltage: AC 90-295V upgradeable to 305V
- Frequency Range: 47-63Hz
- Power Factor(PF): > 0.6
- Total Harmonic Distortion(THD): < 10%
- Storage Temperature: －40℃--+80℃
- Working Environment: －30℃--+50℃ ; 10%-95%RH
- Junction Temperature(Tj): 60℃ ± 10%(ta=25℃)
- Light Body and Lampshade Material: Aluminum Alloy and ASA / PC
- Working Lifetime: > 50,000hrs
- IP Rating: IP65
- Net Weight: 19.1kg
- Adopting Super Brightness original CREE High Power LED Lighting Source. Long lifespan, Energy saving, Environment friendly, High efficiency, No strobe, No ghosting, No UV or IR.
- Using high quality ASA industrial plastic shell outline for perfect lower and high temperature resistance.
- High efficiency Driver and very professional design, making the surface temperature of the light body below 60℃. The life span for the driver is over 30000 hours.
- Wide range for the Input Voltage, saying AC85V-265V/277V/305V/DC10-28V, can be used globally. Unique protection circuit and exact constant current system assure the abilities such as anti-interference and stability of the light.
- Automatically reduce current against overheating temperature.
- More aluminium heat sink cooling fins with best heat dissipation for guarantee longer lifespan of leds.
- Water-proof design (IP65).
- More than 70% energy saving.
LED Flood Light is widely used at skyscrapers, casino, supermarkets, bridges docks, TV towers and sculptures, construction sites, tower cranes, docks, squares, stadiums and other lighting places.